Thursday 26 February 2009

Wishlist




I know I can be a bit of an impulsive buyer, and mainly because i'm so obsessed with make-up. Today is no different! You'd think with the economic state we're all in, I'd be more careful, but I think it's made me worse! I'm very much a 'live for the moment' kind of person, which hasn't helped me in the past, so I dont know why I'm still carrying on like i'm a millionnaire!!!

MAC Cosmetics has a Hello Kitty collection coming out in March, and it launches here in the UK next week. I've booked the day off work so I can induldge in a massive spree at their store in either Birmingham or Manchester!!! As nice as the collection is (I've previewed it on the US site), I'm hoping I dont like most of it once i've swatched them!! I've made a list of the stuff I like the look of online...along with other non-cosmetic items! So I've decided to make a list on here, and each time I purchase something I can knock it off my list....hopefully this will stop me from being so impulsive and make me realise that I can wait until next month's pay day!


So, anyway, this is my list:

  • Neon Pink Dr Martin Boots
  • Curling Tongues
  • Corioliss Hair Dryer

From M-A-C:

  • Plush Lash Mascara
  • Bulk pack of make up removal wipes
  • Studio Sculpt Foundation (NW15)
  • Studio Sculpt Concealer
  • 109 Brush
  • 195 Brush
  • Lavender Whip Lipstick
  • Ever So Rich Lipglass
  • Saint Germain Lipstick

From Hello Kitty Collection:

  • Too Dolly Eyeshadow Quad
  • Deep Blue Green Pigment
  • Fashion Mews Lipstick
  • Strayin' Lipstick
  • Nice Kitty Lipglass
  • Fast Friends Lipglass
  • Pink Fish Lip Conditioner
  • Tippy Blusher
  • Reflects Blue
  • Reflects Very Pink
  • Big Bow Lipstick
  • Cutester Lipstick
  • Plush Hello Kitty Doll
  • Hello Kitty Brush Collection
  • Hello Kitty Purse Mirror

So...as you can see, my obsession with make up is slightly ridiculous! But, bearing in mind i've not physically seen this collection yet, it will all, quite possibly, change! Well, I hope so anyway!!! Realistically, I can see me buying just one or two lipsticks and a gloss with the eyeshadow and a blush! All items above the Hello Kitty items are permanent at MAC, meaning there's no real rush to buy them yet....unless i run short at home, of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment